Data science is an integration of artificial intelligence. Data science is used to solve complex problems in a simple way. Data science will help test your business. Let us put it in a better way, If a customer buys something from you from his or her past, then based on the customer’s past history and the data we had we can customize the products to him and there is little chance of losing the customer.
The beauty of data science is automotive, Imagine your car taking you to your home without the need for anyone. The vehicle can receive information from the sensors and drive accordingly and result in a reduction in the accident rate. The most important factor in data science is the prediction of natural disasters. We can save many lives by using this technology.
Our Data science course plays a key role in making the right route planning so that customers get the flight at the required time and time. Predictability analysis will be performed using data science to predict flight details. Data science is also used in the supply chain to use the shortest and best way to ship products. With the simplest data science training professionals, Upskill IQ trains one to practice the art of Data Science. The term “Data Scientist” has been coined after considering the very fact that a Data Scientist draws tons of data from the scientific fields and applications whether it’s statistics or mathematics.
Data Science was ranked as bestjob of the year in 2018 and for three consecutive years by Glass Door and it is showing no signs of slowing down. Data Science is a hot career option currently with ever growing jobs in industries across all sectors. India is second only to the United States in generating 50,000 jobs in 2020 in the field of Data Science. With the 21st century information revolution, industries are investing in Data Science to generate meaningful data for critical decision making. Harvard Business School has dubbed Data Science “sexiest job of 21st Century”. For aspiring candidates looking for exponential future growth, Data Science is the domain to get skilled. Bangalore is widely considered the “Silicon Valley of India” (or “IT capital of India”) due to its role and with the rising importance of Data Science, the power to require existing data that’s not necessarily useful on its own and mix it with other data points to get insights on a corporation are often used to learn more about its customers and audience.
- Introduction to Data Science with Python
- Python Basics: Basic Syntax, Data Structures
- Data objects, Math, Comparison Operators, Condition Statements, loops, lists, tuples, dicts, functions
- Numpy Package
- Pandas Package
- Python Advanced: Data Munging with Pandas
- Python Advanced: Visualization with Matplotlib
- Exploratory Data Analysis: Data Cleaning, Data Wrangling
- Exploratory Data Analysis: Case Study
- Introduction to Statistics
- Harnessing Data
- Exploratory Analysis
- Hypothesis & Computational Techniques
- Correlation & Regression
- Install SQL packages and Connecting to DB
- RDBMS (Relational Database Management) Basics
- Basics of SQL DB, Primary Key, Foreign Key
- SELECT SQL command, WHERE Condition
- Retrieving data with SELECT SQL command and WHERE Condition to Pandas DataFrame.
- SQL JOINs
- Left Join, Right Joins, multiple joins
- Machine Learning Introduction
- What is ML? ML vs AI. ML Workflow, Statistical Modelling of ML. Application of ML
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Popular ML Algorithms, Clustering, Classification and Regression, Supervised vs Unsupervised